Skip to main content

​Many areas of Western Australia require permits for filming. Permits are needed for all National Parks, Aboriginal lands and many towns and cities.

For National Parks contact the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions.

Permission to visit and/or film in Aboriginal communities is granted through the Aboriginal Lands Trust at the Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage.

For all other inquiries contact the local shire or council in that area.

Last Reviewed: 2021-01-27